The AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme has been declared by the honorable chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy. The AP government has started to receive online applications for this scheme. You can easily apply yourself for the same at aptranspport.org. Once you visit the website, you may choose to fill up the registration form right there by entering all the necessary credentials that are being asked out there at the website. This is the official website of the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme of the state government, and thus, we recommend you to use the same instead of using any other web portals.
The CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has begun this AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme with the sole objective to offer money to all the self employed taxi and cab drivers which would enable them to opt for repair work, vehicle fitness and go for several other insurance expenses as well. This scheme is meant to offer financial assistance of approximately ₹10,000 to all the cab and auto drivers. The chief minister has made the announcement by promising to assist the self employed taxi and cab drivers with an amount of ₹10,000 each year during the Pada Yatra. Financial aid would be a great helping hand that they would get in order to improve their services. Undoubtedly, they end up spending quite a good sum of money on the fuel and other expenses of their cabs or taxi. This amount will somehow help them do the cover insurance, repair works and maintain the vehicle fitness which is thus, the sole bread earner of those families.
According to our sources, this money deposit process shall begin from 4th of October onwards and all the beneficiaries shall be receiving an SMS or a system generated message post their application prior to that! However, there has been a little change that has come up recently. There is a date alteration. The YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme will now run on 4th of June instead of the aforementioned date. Also, the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme would be offered to several taxis, auto rickshaws and maxi can drivers. Therefore, there is an extension being made, which is up to ₹10,000 lakh of financial assistance. He even mentioned that 2,36,344 beneficiaries have been identified under this scheme so far.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme launched in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- 1 YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme launched in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- 2 AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2020 documents list
- 3 AP YSR Vahana Mitra Yojna 2020 – How to apply online?
- 4 What are the eligibility criteria for applying for the Vahana Mitra Scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
- 5 YSR Vahana Mitra Yojna beneficiary list
The YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme launched in Andhra Pradesh by the CM of the state was initially launched to help out the self employed taxi, cab and auto drivers. The CM Jagan Mohan Reddy addressed this launch on 4th of June, 2020. The online application process has already started and you can visit the official website and start with the registration form today itself. The information was made public by none other than the Transportation minister of Andhra Pradesh government, Mr Perni Nani.
Overview of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2020
- Scheme name: AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, AP Auto / Taxi / Can Driver scheme
- Supervising department: Transport department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Launch date: 4th of June 2020
- Target beneficiaries: Owners of the taxi, maxi cab and auto rickshaw drivers
- Total budget set: ₹400 crores
- Number of beneficiaries recorded: 2,36,344
- Last date of application process: 31st of June 2020
- Application Portal: http://126.96.36.199/ysrcheyutha/
- Application payment status: http://188.8.131.52/ysrcheyutha/autoDriverAppForm.do?mode=applicationStatus&type=status
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2020 documents list
Here is the list of all the documents that you would need to register yourself for the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2020. Make sure that you get all the below mentioned documents scanned prior to the application process:
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- White ration card
- Vehicle registration certificate
- First page of the bank passbook
- PAN card (optional)
- Photo and mobile number
You ought to have all these documents handy, failing to which your application might be rejected.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Yojna 2020 – How to apply online?
You can easily apply online through the AP E-service portal as well. Once you visit the CSC Center or the Meeseva portal, you can easily find the option to apply online right from there.
- At first, visit the Andhra Pradesh E Services or the Meeseva Portal.
- Next, open the YSR Vahana Mitra online form
- Fill up the application on the portal with all your details that are asked
- After that, you will be asked to provide your mobile number, and you shall be receiving an OTP for verification
- Make sure that you submit the application form only after uploading all the necessary documents
- Also, ensure that you provide all the information about your cab, taxi, auto, rickshaw, vehicle, etc
- Once you submit the application form online, contact the local DTC or ward office
- You can even choose to visit the village secretariat and fill up the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme right there!
What are the eligibility criteria for applying for the Vahana Mitra Scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
- Any citizen of India who is above the age of 18 years will be eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant needs to be either a driver or the owner of a vehicle.
- The employee should fill up the form only after registering as a self employed driver
- The applicant needs to be below the poverty level, and that would be cross checked through income certificate, PAN card number or bank passbook.
- In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, the applicant is mandate to offer all the attached documents and proofs of his or her being a BPL citizen.
YSR Vahana Mitra Yojna beneficiary list
You can easily check it online once applied by visiting the official website and clicking on the beneficiary list option over there. Select your district, Tehsil, block name and a list will appear before you. You can either download it or take a print out of the same.
Read also :