YSR Pension Kanuka is a collective name for various pension schemes in Andhra. Recently, key changes have been made to all the existing pension schemes.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- 1 AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- 2 How many pension types are included in this Scheme?
- 3 YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List
- 4 Disbursement Of YSR Pension Kanuka
- 5 Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
- 6 List Of Beneficiaries or Type of Pensioners
- 7 Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
- 8 Selection Process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
- 9 Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
- 10 YSR Pension Kanuka Verification Form
- 11 How do I check my YSR pension status?
- 11.1 YSR Pension Kanuka List
- 11.2 What is Ysr pension Kanuka?
- 11.3 Who is eligible for pension AP?
- 11.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 11.5 Age Criteria
- 11.6 How do I check my new pension list in AP?
- 11.7 How do I claim my YSR pension online?
- 11.8 How can you contact in case of a query or a grievance?
In order to provide financial specifications to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state, the Andhra Pradesh Government has finally come up with the YSR pension kanuka scheme for the year 2020. Under this article, we will share with everyone the specifications that are listed for the YSR pension scheme for the year 2020. We will share with everyone the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, and selection process along with all of the other details about the YSR pension scheme. Here is a step-by-step guide to carry on each process.
How many pension types are included in this Scheme?
There are a total of 12 pension types. They include Old Age Pension, Weavers Pension, Widow Pension, Disabled Pension, Toddy Tappers, ART Pension, Transgender Pension, Fishermen Pension, Single Women Pension, CKDU Pension, Traditional Cobblers Pension, Dappu Artists Pension.
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List
Incentives will be provided to the economically backward or socially backward people of the state through the implementation of this pension scheme. A fixed amount of incentives are designated for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh state as well. Many incentives will be provided through the implementation of the scheme, so as to ensure that the smooth functioning of the life of the economically backward people takes place. Alongside, incentive social up-gradation will also take place.
Disbursement Of YSR Pension Kanuka
The YSR Pension Kanuka Disbursement has started already, and on 1st March 2020 Sunday pension has been distributed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh state. The pension has been given to 58.99 Lakh beneficiaries across the state of AP. The state government has made arrangement in order to distribute pension to the beneficiaries at the door step itself. It has been ordered by the government to the volunteers that they must have to distribute pension after beneficiaries’ fingerprints are obtained. This would be conducted through a biometric procedure instead of calling them at a place for distribution. Pension distribution programme was held at a brisk place.
Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
- Name: YSR Pension Kanuka
- Launched by: CM Of Andhra Pradesh state
- Beneficiaries: Economically backward people
- Objective: Providing pension
- Official website: https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/homePage.do
List Of Beneficiaries or Type of Pensioners
The following people will be able to fetch the advantages from the YSR pension Kanuka scheme:
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
- Incentives Amount
Different incentive amounts for different categories of beneficiaries are mentioned. The list of the amount is given below:-
- For the Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- Rs.2250/- per month
- For the Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists- Rs. 3,000/- per month
- For the people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease- Rs. 10,000/- per month
Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
To apply for the scheme, you will need to follow the simple steps given below:
- At first, Download Pension Kanuka Application Form
- Now, you will just have to take a print out of the form.
- Fill Pension Kanuka Application form with all the required details.
- Attach the documents as asked and it is done!
- Submit all the docs at the nearest related government office.
Selection Process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
In order to select the beneficiary and distribute the pensions, the below mentioned steps will be taken into consideration by the concerned authorities of the scheme:
- At first, all the applicants will apply for the scheme through the government office or the gram panchayat office.
- Next, the application forms will be forwarded to the gram sabha for approval and scrutiny.
- After the gram sabha approval and verification is done, the forms will be forwarded to the concerned MPO authorities.
- The verification will be done at the MPO office or the municipal office.
- After successful verification is done, the pension amount will be again provided to the Gram Panchayat or the Government Office.
- From the Government or the Gram panchayat office, this amount will be distributed to the beneficiaries.
Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
If you are looking forward to check the beneficiary list, you will need to follow the simple steps which are given below:
- At first, click on this official Link
- On the webpage, enter the following information as given below
- Click on Go
- The list will be displayed.
- Just make sure that you have all these information before you handy.
YSR Pension Kanuka Verification Form
The verification form is to be filled by the volunteers by collecting the information from the public of the state. You can download the form by following a few easy steps:
- In order to download the verification form you will have to open the official website
- From the home page of the website, you will be able to find the “Latest Verification Form” option
- Click on it and an application form will start downloading
- Take a print out of that application form
- A lot of details will be asked in the Verification Form
If you want to know what details volunteers should go to ask, here is the information which the volunteers will have to collect from people to fill in the form. The form includes the following columns:
- Zone/ municipality
- Gram panchayat
- Habitat/ ward
- Name of village secretariat
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer mobile number
- Identification number
- Applicant name
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Sub caste
- Mobile number
- Pinch type
- White ration card no
- Aadhar card no
- Family income per month
- Family land detail
- Vehicle detail
- Family member employment information
- Other related details
SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY
Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Andhra Pradesh – 520001
Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
Email Id: email@example.com
How do I check my YSR pension status?
The process to search YSR Pension Kanuka Status is absolutely easy and simple. All you need is to perform the few basic steps that I would be listing right here, and you would be done.
If you are looking forward to check the application status of the pension scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- If you are the candidate who wish to check Pension status, you would at first need to visit at the official website
- Now you will get Pension Status Option at the homepage of the website.
- As soon as you click on it, you will be taken to a new web page.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen i.e-
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
YSR Pension Kanuka List
- Simply choose from your desired option.
- On the next web page, you will be asked to enter the information.
- Now, click on submit button
- The application status will be displayed right before you on your screen.
What is Ysr pension Kanuka?
According to the official website info of the YSR pension Kanuka, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is actually committed to the Welfare and Development of all segments of the society. The AP government has announced “Navarathnalu” comprising of various welfare and developmental programmes in order to achieve this objective. As a part of the Navarathnalu, the enhancement of pension amount and reduction in the age criteria for old age pension has become a major welfare measure to ameliorate the hardships of the poor and the vulnerable sections of the society. The category particularly includes the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability to secure a dignified life. In order to achieve this overarching goal, irrespective of the challenging financial conditions, orders were issued vide G.O.Ms.No.103 Dated: 30.05.2019 thereby enhancing the Social Security Pensions amount for old Age Persons, widow, Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons , Traditional Cobblers to Rs.2250/- per month, Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists to Rs.3,000/- per month, and also for people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis both Government and network hospitals to Rs.10,000/- per month. The enhanced scale of pension came into effect from June, 2019 payable from 1st July, 2019 onwards.
Who is eligible for pension AP?
If you want to apply yourself for the Andhra Pradesh pension scheme, you would at first need to check whether or not you are eligible for the same. There should be certain age and residential mandates that you are ought to abide by, and only if you pass through all of them correctly, you will be eligible for the application.
To be eligible for the YSR pension scheme, the applicant must be able to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:
- At first, the applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Besides, the applicant must belong to below the poverty line category.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Proof of age
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Particular pension type documents
- Duly filled application form
The applicants must follow the following age criteria mentioned below:
- For Old Age Pension: 60 years of age or above
- For Weavers Pension: 50 years of age or above
- For Widow Pension: As per Marriage Act 18 years and above
- For Disabled Pension: Minimum 40% disability and No age limit
- For Toddy Tappers: 50 years and above
- For Transgender Pension: 18 years of age or above.
- For Fisherman Pension: 50 years of age or above
- For Single Women Pension: Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age.
- Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years
- For Traditional Cobblers Pension: 40 years of age
- For Dappu Artists Pension: 50 years of age
How do I check my new pension list in AP?
Checking your new pension list is not a difficult task. You can easily do it by your own in just a few simple steps. Here is how you would be doing it:
Try out this method, and in case it doesn’t work out for you, go ahead and check the second procedure that I shall be mentioning after this!
- At first, you can visit sspensions.ap.gov.in/homePage.do
- On the homepage of the website, you will have to choose your district. Make sure that you select it correctly.
- As you move on to the next page, you will have to choose your Mandal name.
- Next, you might have to select your respective Panchayat name.
- You will have to select your Habitation name.
- Thus, you can see the list of beneficiaries according to the district, Mandal and village in the online YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme at ease. Go ahead and check if the list has got your number.
You can even select beneficiaries from different categories by selecting the option from the website. Here is how you can do it all by yourself:
- At first, visit sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the YSR Pension Kanuka official website, you will come across some options. Make sure that you enter the right information related to district, Mandal, panchayat, and place of residence over there.
- After this, click on “Go” button and you will be redirected automatically to the list of beneficiaries.
How do I claim my YSR pension online?
Once you are eligible for this scheme, you can fill in the application form and then go on checking its status online. You can track your application from the official website itself, and you can avail your claim right from there.
How can you contact in case of a query or a grievance?
You can call on the number – 0866 – 2410017 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to address your query or grievance, and you will be directed accordingly.
Read also :