You can easily check the payment made for NREGA AP and NREGA Telangana at the Telangana State Benefit Disbursement portal for SSP and MGNREGA. All you need is to visit the BDP TS portal online and you will be able to have access to all kinds of postal payments, pending payments along with other details related to your account and transaction report right on the website. Simply visit the bdp.tsonline.gov.in.
You can easily check the TS BDP online payment details through the tsonline website without much of the hassle. If you are still finding it a bit confusing, here are the steps that you should follow. Before we dive deep into this topic, let us check out the various types of transaction reports that are available under the TS BDP payment details option. The reports are mentioned right here:
- BDP TS online MIS report
- TS postal payments report
- BDP TS online account wise transaction report
- BDP NREGA payment report Telangana
- TS BDP SSP payment report
How to check TS BDP Payment online?
NeFMS is the wage distribution portal of the Telangana state government. The payments that are made under the TS MGNREGA or that of SSP can be easily checked on the BDP payment details page. It is not tough at all, and you can easily conduct it all by yourself. Just follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- At first, you will need to visit the https://bdp.tsonline.gov.in
- Then, you will need to go to the TS NeFMS homepage
- After this, you will be able to Click on MIS report menu
- Click on the Select Account Wise Tracking Status.
- Put your Telangana District Name
- Choose a scheme for the TS BDP online Payment details
- Put your account number
- Put your Job card number as well
- Submit the form and check TS Online BDP Payment.
- You can easily check the TS MGNREGA payment or even the TS SSP payment report online on the BDP TS online website.
BDP TS Postal Payment Check
- At the very first, you will have to go to the TS BDP online portal
- Open the reports page right from there
- Choose your district among the names of 25 districts that are already enlisted over there
- Enter your post office account number. Make sure that you are entering the credentials correctly
- Submit the form and check your BDP TS Postal payment online
TS BDP – All Payment Report Types
You may choose to check the following payment on the TS BDP online web portal:
List of TS Online BDP NeFMS reports
- Credit Files Integration Status
- District Wise Credit Amount Details
- Credit Accounts Info Status
- Real-Time Transaction Status
- Debit Info Sharing Status
- Account Wise Tracking Status
- Payment Pending Accounts Details
- Day wise Disbursement Details
- COVID Financial Assistance Status
- COVID Financial Assistance Account Tracking Status
- TS BDP Payment Details Check
- PR1: Paying office Sync Info
- PR2: POTD Software Version Info
- PR3: RD Service Error Details
The TS Online has originally conceptualized, designed and developed the Benefit Disbursement system in order to facilitate the disbursements of government entitlements such as the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee act (MGNREGA) scheme. It specifically utilizes the state-of-the-art technologies such as bio metric including that of Iris and finger print matching that are taken for the sole purpose of authentication of eligible beneficiaries. It is also essential to match the robust UIDAI compliant handheld micro ATM devices that are used even in the rural areas. It also assures GPRS connectivity for availing a synchronisation with the central server.
Payments through aadhar authentication were introduced since March 2013 and it is accessible in nearly 10,000 gram panchayats. Even higher than 1.5 crore wage seekers were paid via aadhar enabled biometric authentication. It further assures the payment of entitled wages to the right beneficiary thereby fulfilling the core objective of the government regarding the disbursements of wages according to the act. Certainly, this is a great initiative taken by the state and the government is trying out its best to make sure that the requirements of the citizens are fulfilled without any problem.
TS BDP payment FAQs
Here are a few frequently asked questions about TS BDP Payment:
- What is the full form of TS BDP?
The full form of TS BDP stands for Telangana State Benefit Disbursement Portal.
- Who all are eligible to check the payment on the TS BDP website?
Anyone who is eligible for a payment under the MGNREGA scheme or Telangana SSP can check their payment quite easily from there itself.
- Can I check my TS postal payment as well?
You can easily your TS postal payments as well through the BDP portal itself.
- Why is the TS online BDP website not opening?
Instead of getting redirected from different websites, I would rather recommend you to visit the online website itself. Due to certain technical issues, the official website might not open at times. Make sure that you are using direct links to open bdp.tsonline.gov.in.
- What is the official website of TS NREGA payment?
The official website of TS NREGA payment is https://bdp.tsonline.gov.in/
Now that you are already aware of the steps to check your payment status, you can easily do it all by yourself without any hassle. In case you face any sort of trouble, do not hesitate to let us know about it in the comment section below and we shall get back to you at the earliest.
Read also :