Women development and child welfare has become the need of the hour. Hence, the government is taking several steps to help the underprivileged sections of the society and in order to make all kinds of facilities available to them. This scheme is launched by the government with the motif to help the women and assure them that are no lesser than men. Since generations, women used to be considered as weaker to that of men but now, it has been the high time to eradicate this belief and think of equality. With such an intention, the government has put forward the scheme to take care of child welfare as well. This is to take care of the education and health requirements of the women and the children across the state.
The Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state government has come up with several initiatives to help the people around. E sadhana is a government portal by the government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for Women development and child welfare. E-sadhana ap.gov.in and wdcw.tg.nic.in are two of the official websites that are available for this scheme. If you are looking forward to apply for any of them, make sure that you direct yourself to the official websites only to assure the authenticity of the scheme. Services like web MPR, Poshan Abhiyan and Anganwadi are offered on the Esadhana web portal itself.
E sadhana ap.gov.in official website- wdcw.ap.gov.in
- 1 E sadhana ap.gov.in official website- wdcw.ap.gov.in
- 2 E sadhana login – ap.gov.in and tg.nic.in
- 3 How to login into the e sadhana web portal of Telangana?
- 4 E sadhana tg.nic.in services
- 5 E sadhana Web MPR icds.ap.gov.in
- 6 How can you check the AWS scheme list in Andhra Pradesh at the ICDS Web MPR portal?
- 7 E Sadhana FAQs
Andhra Pradesh has an official website of e-sadhana which is wdcw.ap.gov.in. The official website of Telangana is wdcw.tg.nic.in. Both these websites ofder online services like web mor, AWW/AWH recruitment system, e sadhana logon and other schemes. The website is maintained by Department for women, children, disabled and senior citizens in Telangana whereas the Department of Women Development and child welfare handles the e sadhana website in Andhra Pradesh.
If you are looking forward to login into the E Sadhana website, you will need to login to the direct website of the state.
How can you login to the e sadhana website AP?
- At first, you will have to go to the wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Next, you will have to open the Management Information system or MIS
- After this, visit the mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Once you land onto that page, you will need to enter your e sadhana user ID and password
- Next, click on the login button and you are done.
How to login into the e sadhana web portal of Telangana?
The login steps into the e sadhana web portal is super easy.
- All you need to do is to go to the http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html
- Next, you will need to click on the Web Based MPR system or GOI
- Locate the login button to the MIS on the next page
- Enter the username and password
- Enter the Security PIN
- Click on the Sign in button.
- E sadhana ap.gov.in services
Below mentioned are some of the services that are provided by the E Sadhana ap.gov.in website:
- Kishori Vikasam Dashboard
- ICDS CAS Common Application software
- Suppliers Egg and milk supply tracking system
- MIS Management Information system
- AWW/AWH recruitment system
- POSHAN Abhiyan dashboard
- Rapid Reporting system or RRS
- AWC Monitoring tool
E sadhana tg.nic.in services
If you are looking for the benefits and services that E sadhana web portal of the Telangana state comes up with, just have a look at the below listicle:
- Anganwadi Information system or AASR
- Web based MPR ststem (GOI)
- Memos and guidelines
- Employee Management system
- AWTC online reporting system
- Budget and expenditure monitoring system
- Commodity supply tracking system (web-portal)
- Online FCR – Commodity supply chain management system
Well, these were just the brief of the services that e sadhana web portal of Telangana delivers!
E sadhana Web MPR icds.ap.gov.in
The E sadhana web mpr option offers a wide range of services that are related to the women and child welfare some way or the other. The ICDS scheme in Andhra Pradesh basically comes with the following advantages:
- Health check up
- Supplementary nutrition
- Pre school non-formal education
- Nutrition and health education
- Referral services
How can you check the AWS scheme list in Andhra Pradesh at the ICDS Web MPR portal?
You can easily check the AWS scheme list in Andhra Pradesh at the ICDS Web MPR portal by mentioning the steps that are listed right below:
- At first, you will need to go to the https://icds-wcd.nic.in/
- Then, you need to click on ‘Know your AWS’
- After this, you will need to open the AWC list project wise
- Select Andhra Pradesh in the State option
- Mention your district
- Now, select your project
- Enter your PIN
- Now, click on the Search button
- Your ICDS AWS report will be displayed
The E sadhana ap.gov.in web MPR service offers you with a full report of the AWS list project wise in Andhra Pradrsh. You can even go to the E sadhana login page or the MIS logon and check the details if required.
E Sadhana FAQs
What is E sadhana?
E sadhana is basically a child and women development project in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
What is the full form of ICDS?
ICDS basically stands for Integrated Child Development services.
How will you be able to check the web MPR in E sadhana website?
At first, go to the e sadhana website and then click on the MPR option. You will be redirected to a different web page right from there https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx and you can check your AWS project list.
Read also :