Being a citizen of any particular state, you are eligible to apply yourself for a ration card. A ration card is basically a document that is issued by the public supplies department within a state to each and every household. Each member of the house can apply for this Ration card, provided that he or she is a resident of India and is living in that state for a sustained span of time. Those particular individuals within the state who own the EPDS AP Ration card become eligible to avail all the food security plans that are undermined by either the state or the central government. If you are looking for your EPDS AP Ration card status, you are here at the right place for today, we are going to mention all the details about it right here!
Meeseva portal – Ration card services AP
- 1 Meeseva portal – Ration card services AP
- 2 When did the AP Ration card for supply of rice?
- 3 AP new Rice ration card
- 4 How can you check AP rice card application status 2020?
- 5 AP ration card 2020
- 6 Documents required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- 7 Application of AP ration card 2020
- 8 Online procedure:
- 9 Offline procedure:
- 10 How can I check my ration card details in AP?
- 11 How can I download an AP ration card?
- 12 How many types of ration cards are there in AP?
- 13 How can I check my ration card online?
- 14 How can I update my ration card online?
- 15 What is a ration card number?
- 16 How can you track your transaction of the ration card?
- 17 How can you file a grievance?
- 18 How can you check your AP ration card grievance status?
Meeseva is an online portal of AP for the citizens to avail the services offered by the state government. You can access this website to apply or download your ration card, change your name’s spelling, address, date of birth or fair price shop (FPS), modification of household head in the ration card, issue of duplicate ration card, issue of pink ration card, or in case you want to convert your white ration card to that of your pink ration card, deletion of member, addition of member or surrender of your ration card.
When did the AP Ration card for supply of rice?
Each and every state decides to offer the food, all the necessary utilities and other itineraries to the citizens out there within the state on a subsidized rate. The same goes for Andhra Pradesh as well. It was back in the year 2019 when the AP government had launched its first pilot project regarding the supply of rice to the white ration card holders.
AP new Rice ration card
The AP government decided to issue these new Rice cards to all the eligible families within the state. The families who would be valid to avail this facility should have a monthly income of less than ₹ 10,000 to that of ₹12,000. This is applicable to the residents in both the rural as well as urban areas. It is also essential to ensure that these families have a monthly electric consumption of less than 300 units. The total land holding of the family of the beneficiary must be less than 10 acres of dry land and 3 acres of wetland. It may even be less than 10 acres of both kinds of lands counted together. The family ought to be a taxpayer. Also, it is essential to ensure that none of the family members should be a pensioner or a govt employee. Also, the family should not own any personal four wheeler.
How can you check AP rice card application status 2020?
If you are a new rice card applicant, you can check the application status of your ration card online by following these few basic steps:
- Simply visit the official website spandana.ap.gov.in
- Now, click on the tab that mentions, “Ration card status check”
- You will require to enter your ration card number or your Aadhar card number over there. Click on the submit button once you fill in the credentials correctly.
- You can check the status right from there
- Next, click on the Final Status tab in order to check the final status over there.
AP ration card 2020
The department of Consumer Affairs, Food and civil supplies in the govt of Andhra Pradesh ensures the availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system of the state. Hence, the state issues EPDS AP ration cards to all the citizens of that concerned state.
Documents required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
The list of documents that you will have to submit in order to apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card are as follows:
- Proof of address
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income
- Meeseva Application Form duly filled and signed. The form can be obtained from Meeseva website itself.
Application of AP ration card 2020
If you are looking forward to applying for a new ration card and you are not sure about where to start from, you can refer right here. Earlier, the only option to apply for a ration card was to visit the ration shop or any other concerned department for submitting your application for the new ration card. However, with the availability of the internet, things have become easier than ever! You can now apply for a ration card online as well.
- At first, you will need to visit the official web portal of the AP civil supplies department: https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or you may even choose to visit the Meeseva portal directly
- As you create a new account on the portal, you will be able to generate your own login ID and password
- Once you have signed up successfully, you can fill the login credentials to login. Just make sure that you enter the credentials correctly
- You will be asked to upload a few documents, do the needful.
- Review your application and cross check all the filled in details prior to final submission
- Once you submit all the details right, you will be able to fetch an application number or a reference number that will be generated right then. Make sure that you note it down somewhere as you will need it later on for checking your application status.
AP ration card application could be conducted through the offline method as well. All you need to do is to visit your nearby ration shop to fetch the physical application form. You can even download this form online. Once you fill in all the necessary details and attach the required documents, you will have to submit the form along with the docs at the concerned department. You will get an application receipt from the officials of the department which will include your reference ID or application number. You can use it to track your application status.
How can I check my ration card details in AP?
If you have applied for a ration card in AP, you can easily check its status online by visiting the official website in this context. All you need is to make sure that you have linked my Aadhar card to your ration card, and then you will be able to check the e-Kyc at ease by following these simple steps:
- At first, visit the official AP civil supplies department website: https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Next, you need to click on the Check Status button over there. As you click upon it, you will see a drop down menu to appear on your screen. Click on the Pulse survey search from there.
- Now, you will be asked to input your Aadhar card number. Make sure that you enter the credentials correctly and then click on the Search button.
- You will be redirected to a different web page altogether where you will be able to see the Ration card page. You can check all your ration card details right here along with your e-Kyc details mentioned right there.
How can I download an AP ration card?
You can easily search your name in the AP ration card list by simply searching it online through the following steps that are listed below. Once you find your ration card details, you may choose to download it right from there for all kinds of future references.
- First, visit the official website of the AP Ration card.
- Now, you will have to enter your ration card number
- Click on the Submit button once you have filled in the details and you will be able to see all the related details right there on the screen.
- You may choose to download that page and get it printed on a hard copy for further perusal.
How many types of ration cards are there in AP?
Andhra Pradesh generally has two types of ration cards:
- White Ration Cards
- Pink Ration Cards
White Ration Cards: The white ration cards are for the people who fall under the poverty line. The individuals having the white ration card can obtain supplies at subsidized cost from the Government.
Pink Ration Cards: The pink ration cards are for the people who are above the poverty line. The people having the pink ration card cannot purchase rations at a subsidized cost.
How can I check my ration card online?
You can easily check on the ration card by visiting the official website, and entering your ration card number. Once done, you can see the Ration card details displayed right before you. Other than this, you can even find your ration card info on the MRO login. The details are even provided on the MRO login temporarily.
How can I update my ration card online?
In case your name is spelt wrong on your ration card or you want to change the given address, you can easily update your ration card online from the Meeseva portal itself. Here is how you would be doing it:
Simply download the ration card data correction form from the Meeseva portal or from the State government official website and fetch a print out of the same. Simply correct the name or the address and then visit the nearest ration shop or seva kendra with all the necessary documents as well as your ration card to ensure you have all the legal proofs. Once you submit all the necessary documents in the department, your documents will be reviewed and a fresh ration card will be sent to your registered address within a couple of days.
What is a ration card number?
The residents of cities or towns in Andhra Pradesh who belong to the BPL category or below the poverty line or just above the poverty line can apply for a ration card. A ration card is basically meant to help the person purchase food items under subsidized rates. Ration card also acts as a valid government document. A ration card is basically an official document that is issued by the state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act). They also serve as a common form of identification for many Indians. This ration card number, is thus, an unique ID offered to the members of the state wherein the first two characters represent the state code following which are the digits referring to the unique ID.
How can you track your transaction of the ration card?
The card holders can easily track the transaction of their ration card by visiting the official web portal, and then you will have to find the ‘Transaction history’ option. Next, you will have to enter the ration card number and click on the Search button. The transaction history will appear right before you.
How can you file a grievance?
AP govt has come up with an option for grievance redressal so that the members of the state can solve their issues related to the PDS or Ration card right from there. Here is how you would be doing it:
- At first, visit the official portal
- Now, click on Apply For menu right at the top
- Select Grievance option and a new web page will appear
- Enter your ration card number or your UID number in the fields provided
- Click on the Submit button
- You will get a grievance ID generated before you. Keep this ID along with you until and unless your grievance is resolved.
How can you check your AP ration card grievance status?
One can track the status of grievance application by visiting the https://aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/grievance_status.jsp and entering the grievance ID.